Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Trends in Institutional Philanthropy in Russia | eJewish Philanthropy: Your Jewish Philanthropy Resource

Trends in Institutional Philanthropy in Russia | eJewish Philanthropy: Your Jewish Philanthropy Resource: This is my second post based on the recent Russian Donors Forum Report on Institutional Philanthropy in Russia. I am very encouraged by e-mails and phone calls from readers of this blog, and as the report will not be available in English at least for a while, I believe it makes sense to continue my brief notes.

In the previous post I summarized the key findings of the survey of foundations, and now would like to briefly go through the key trends that were suggested by the participants of focus groups and interviews carried out by the authors of the report.

No comments: