Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Charityworks- everyone who cares about charities should know it | one swallow makes a summer

Charityworks- everyone who cares about charities should know it | one swallow makes a summer: I am writing this post because I want more people to know about an amazing organisation called Charityworks. Charityworks is the UK non-profit sector’s graduate programme. I tell so many people about it that I thought I should put something on here so I can more easily share it.

I’m in my second year of mentoring on the Programme and I have also run learning sessions for both the previous and the current cohort. I really think that more people should know about it as it is such a positive thing for our sector and it tackles many of the things that I think our sector lacks.

No comments: